Tuesday, May 19, 2009

what a divorce is

"What is a divorce?", you may ask.

Some might say that a divorce is a legal process, executed to (legally) separate two persons. The oposite to marriage. Tons of money gone to waste.

Other people might say that a divorce is an excuse to break two (or more) hearts. A way to separate a life into two paths. A new begining. A new breath. A new life. A purifying fire that turns your soul red, giving you a chance to start over again with new oportunities and a way to see life.

But I know a divorce is a change.

All our life is full of changes. Like a machine, running fast sometimes and barely moving in another. Going straight, then right, then left, and right, and straight again. But always changing. Sometimes we can get so high, that going down feels like dying.

Martin Luther King Jr. said once: "If you can't fly then run, if you can't run the walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward".

You know what? Go through a divorce feels like hell. Sometimes I feel like shit, empty, alone and dying. But now I understand that this kind of experiences has to happen to teach us something.

I won't tell you if I deserve it, or if anyone deserves it.

I believe life tastes different to everybody.

I might be wrong, because, at the end, I'm just a real fool, right?

.

No comments:

Post a Comment